Managing waste is an essential part of good event management. How you will get waste off site? Is recycling an option? Will surrounding streets be impacted by litter from patrons coming in and out of your event?
Planning for a ‘low waste’ event starts early to reduce waste streams and disposable products bought onto site. Strategies such as choosing cans rather than bottles and banning plastic can have a significant impact on your event’s cost and environmental footprint.
Total Event Solutions is committed to environmental protection and working with event organisers to implement waste minimisation strategies.
Our services include:
- Preparation of Waste Management plans for event permit approval
- Advice on recycling and low impact waste options
- Training vendors/stallholders on separation protocols for recovery
- Bin Hire
- Waste Removal and Disposal – General Waste, Co-Mingled, Organic
- Supply and operation of mechanical waste management aides/and equipment
- Provision of Event staff for waste collection
- Provision of Event staff for waste sorting
- Removal of cooking oil for recycling
“During my time working for a Council, I managed contracts for a panel of event services suppliers, including for cleaning and waste. Total Event Solutions (TESA) were one of two cleaning and waste suppliers but such was professionalism and efficient service provided by TESA, Council did not use the other supplier…always excellent to deal with, including providing useful post event data on the type and volume of waste collected.”
Adam Barnes via Google Reviews
Wheelie Bin Hire
80Lt, 240Lt and 600Lt bins, marked for General Waste, Recycling or Compost are available for hire. 240Lt bins can be removed full from small events.
For planning, it’s best we are engaged in the early planning stages of your event. We can prepare documentation for your Permit submission.
From 3m – 30m, we help you choose the best way to get rubbish off site. Recycling skips and compost services are offered where possible.
Stopping bins from overflowing ensures event litter doesn’t blow into waterways, beaches or nearby gardens. It also makes the post event clean up faster!