Total Event Solutions Australia can provide experienced and qualified OHS professionals for Safety Officer duties.
- Meet the conditions of your event permit
- Ensure your event crew and stall holders are compliant with legislation
- Protect public safety
We can liaise with Worksafe if their inspectors audit your event and supply barriers, cones and cable traps to address any last minute issues.
Examples of items your Event Safety Officer will review:
- Cooking stoves – must be tagged, compliant and access to the public restricted
- Gas bottles – tagged and compliant
- Fire extinguishers – available and tagged
- Pedestrian hazards – minimised or removed
- Trip hazards – minimised or removed
- Electrical cables
- Staging and structures
- Traffic management
- Wind speed and weather risks